William H. Noud Jr.
William H. Noud, Jr.
William H. Noud, Jr. has been practicing law in Mason, Michigan since 1981. He is a 1977 graduate of Central Michigan University, and a 1981 graduate of Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in November of 1981, and is a partner with his brother, John L. Noud, in Noud & Noud. William is a member of both the Family Law Section and the Criminal Law Section of the Michigan State Bar Association. He is also a member of the City of Mason Ethics Commission, and is a member and Past President of the Mason Optimist Club. William has been married to his wife, Carol for 27 years. They have three adult children.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Family law including divorce, custody, child support and abuse and neglect
- 15% Criminal Law
- 15% Bankruptcy
- 10% Probate Administration and Will & Trusts
- 10% Commercial Litigation
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 1981
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Michigan, 1981
EducationThomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 1981
- B.A. (Cum Laude)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Criminal Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Residential Real Estate Rentals
- Sigma Chi
PartnerLocation: Mason, Michigan