Noud and Noud is hiring! We have an immediate need for a Legal Assistant, supporting an office of three attorneys. Previous experience in a law office is helpful but we are willing to train a motivated candidate.
- Serving as the main point of contact
- Answering calls and correspondences
- Transcribing from dictated audio tapes
- Word processing, including proofreading and editing
- Preparation of court documents for service and filing
- Managing client files, on paper and electronically
- Assisting with attorney calendars
- Accounting and billing
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Performing other general office duties
This is a 25-30 hour per week position with occasional need for 40 hours as business needs dictate. Working hours are negotiable within an 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. timeframe. Salary dependent on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Employment Type: Part-time