Skip to main content

Mason Parenting Time Lawyer

More Than 70 Years of Experience in Custody and Visitation Cases

As a parent, you value every moment you spend with your children, despite the frustrations that come with raising them. At Noud & Noud, our role is helping parents achieve their custody and parenting time goals. In most cases, that means reaching custody and parenting time solutions that work for you, your children and the other parent.

Noud & Noud will work diligently to protect your rights and give you maximum parenting time, given the practical realities of the situation. To learn more about your legal options, contact Noud & Noud.


  • What is the most parenting time you can practically devote to your children, given your work schedule?
  • At what stage of life are your children, and how much time do they need from you?
  • Are there travel time factors that could affect your parenting schedule?

Mason Parenting Time Attorneys

“Custody” is merely a word. What you really want is time with your children to experience the joys of parenthood, and shape your children’s values. To achieve that goal we will thoroughly review your situation and that of your children, asking questions such as:

Financial considerations will factor in as well. Child support, and who (between you and your spouse) will be able to claim your children as dependents for tax purposes, is determined by the custodial and parenting time arrangement. There are many more questions that need answering. We will look at all aspects of your situation to develop a practical solution that meets your needs, those of your children and those of the other parent.

Protecting Your Parental Rights

Many parenting time issues are well suited for resolution through negotiation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques. Others, such as a proposed child relocation, may require vigorous representation to resolve. Our Mason and Okemos parenting schedule attorneys will work diligently to protect your rights and achieve the right solution for you.

Contact Noud & Noud for a consultation about a custody or visitation matter.

Contact Us

    I have read the disclaimer.